About Jungle Guilds
Jungle Guilds is a new and fast growing agency specialized in developing and placing UX talent. We offer these UX talents an intensive one-year training program. In this year they will be taught by experienced designers at the clubhouse of digital agency Jungle Minds (the sister of Jungle Guilds). The UX talent develops into a professional and the client gets a UXer at his disposal with a direct network full of knowledge behind him. Win win.
We are a starting organisation so we're looking for both brains and hands.
Who we are looking for
You are driven, an independent proactive approacher and a communicative strong team player with both brains and hands. A good marketing plan and a clear strategy for communication channels is important, but you will also be involved in creating content and coordinating campaigns. As a true creative digital native you have an eye for appealing visuals and you are a master at writing copy.
So are you...
- A 3rd or 4th year student at a HBO/WO in the direction of: Marketing, Communication, Media or something similar;
- A real communicative strong team player, who can also work well independently;
- Someone who can create content and enjoys working with texts;
- A flawless Dutch and English writer;
- Handy with design tools (adobe);
- Informed about how to properly set up and optimize social media channels;
- Completely ready to start this internship from January/February for at least 4 days a week.
We offer you...
- An instructive internship of at least 5 months in which you will work on Jungle Guilds' product;
- A chaotic, professional but mainly nice informal work environment in the 'Club House' of Jungle Minds. It's next to 't IJ and only 5 minutes biking or 15 minutes walking from Central Station. And of course the option to work from home due to Covid;
- A group of super nice colleagues;
- A internship fee of €350 for a full-time internship.
Do you feel addressed to the above and are you excited to join our young team? Do you want to take real steps and gain experience in the field of marketing and communication? Then we are looking for you! Please apply via the apply link or directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward for you to join our team!
Diego, Marieke, Alma, Aimee and Maikel
What can you expect?
A young and driven team that will include you in growing the business
Working on your personal and proffessional development
And ofcourse building a great resume!