We are currently looking for a UX/UI Designer!
As a junior/medior UX/UI Designer you will have the opportunity to become one of the best designers in the field as you learn by doing. You will collaborate on innovative projects in the cross functional inhouse teams at our clients, which will help you to understand the digital world even better and faster. You will be part of our talent community and be coached and mentored by our UX design mentors during the whole week.
Join our Talent Program:
Do you already have some experience and want to take the step to a brand that really kickstart your career? But you face the difficulty to get in, because of experience? We fill in the gap!
We offer an intense and paid yearlong mentorship program for ambitious and talented professionals with already 2 or 3 years of experience. You will receive a challenging job at one of our beautiful clients and you will be part of our talent program during this period. What does this mean? Get a normal salary and job and get trained and mentored by the best UX professionals for a year long. After this program, you will be one of the best upcoming designer in The Netherlands and you are ready to join our client team permanently.
You are employed by Jungle Guilds. As a member of our talent community, you will work as an external talent for 1 of our clients. We offer you a great job, four days a week, and one day per week the community will come together for training, design days, and guest lectures. You will be mentored daily by one of our Senior coaches so you will have guidance any workday of the week. There is always someone there for you with a good tip, coaching, or a bad joke on Slack in the talent community.
This is you!
Our talents are creative and result-driven. Do you have an open mind, are you proactive, and embrace change? Tools and processes are constantly evolving at our partners, so you’ll need to think always one step ahead.
Are you ready to join our design talent team and become in no time the UX/UI Designer who really makes the difference? Please read on!
This is what you will bring:
- You have a passion for UX (and we mean really passionate) and are familiar with tools like Sketch and Figma.
- You love testing your ideas with the people for whom you design them, you believe the cornerstone to a design process is a strong research foundation.
- Because you know a good product can only be realized when the people are a team, and the process is clear. Therefore you stay up to date with all project frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- You see yourself designing for the coolest clients, at their teams, and learning about the world of the people using their products or services before the project has even started.
- You are constantly learning and staying up to date on the latest UX trends.
- If anything sparks joy for you, it is finding a good balance between user needs, business requirements, and technological possibilities.
- You are not shy in asking questions and voice your opinion to clients and colleagues about the requirements for a user story, or a design that has been created.
- You crave feedback from our mentors, peers, and clients because you are always looking to improve the way you work.
- Trying out new techniques and improving your workflow is something you do naturally.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a completed Bachelor/Master, preferably in a creative direction
- Has 2 till 5 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Able to communicate in Dutch and /or English, both spoken and written
- Is available for 40 hours per week
- Extra points if you have worked at an agency or if you have written code before. (Don’t worry, you won’t code, but it helps give you the edge when designing digital products
- A great salary offers up to €50.000 gross per annum, including a holiday allowance.
- Great Secondary conditions such as good pension and unlimited holidays with a minimum of 24 days per year.
- Travel expenses in the form of a kilometer allowance or a public transport business card;
- A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment @ client side
- A look behind the scenes at appealing clients, from start-up to corporate.
- The chance to build a resume that will impress.
- Have a nice agency environment one day a week
- A yearlong paid training and mentoring program to become one of the best!
What Jungle Guilds stands for:
Jungle Guilds is the talent hiring partner that helps you grow. We help companies grow their digital teams in a balanced way and we help talents grow in their careers and find their ideal job. We offer talents the ultimate opportunity to work for the coolest brands and learn from the best digital experts of the Netherlands. On the other hand, the coolest brands have instant access to the best talents for sustainable growth, balanced in-house teams, and fresh innovation.
We realize tailor-made solutions within multidisciplinary agile teams. We have roles in Development, Design, and Growth/Marketing. Come and work for clients such as TNT/FedEx, LeasePlan Digital, CarNext, European Container Terminal, or NS and Schiphol.
What can you expect?
Yearlong development program
The chance to build a resume that will impress
Working in an international environment