We are currently looking for a Junior / Medior JAVA Back-End or Fullstack Developer
As our junior or medior JAVA Developer you will have the opportunity to become an even greater developer as you learn by doing. You will collaborate on innovative projects in the cross-functional teams at our client, which will help you to understand the digital world even better. You will be coached by our other development team members with great interest in technology. Are you ready to join our development team and become in no time the developer we can't ignore?
Sounds like music? Please read on…
The ideal candidates are creative and result-driven. Do you have an open mind, are you proactive, and embrace change? Tools and processes are constantly evolving at our partner, so you’ll need to think always one step ahead.
We work according to 3 methods: Cross-functional, agile & user-centric, the tools often change depending on the project. To give you an idea of the current focus and working methods of our development team, the tools and frameworks are:
- Java frameworks, such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring REST, JAX-RS, JAXB, JPA, Junit, Mockito and with Kotlin knowledge
- Experience with JS-frameworks (Vue, Angular, React)
- Server-side: NodeJS / IAAS / Netlify / VUE / Microsoft SQL / Azur
- Workflow: Webpack / Docker / GIT / Kubernates / AWS and Kafka
- Testing: Jest / Cypress
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a completed Bachelor/Master, preferably in a technical direction
- Has 1 till 5 years of experience as a FullStack JAVA developer with experience with Spring and Angular
- Is able to write structured code that is easy to read and maintain
- Able to communicate in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- A great salary offers up to €50.000 gross per annum, including holiday allowance.
- Great Secondary conditions such as good pension and unlimited holidays with a minimum of 24 days per year.
- Travel expenses in the form of a kilometer allowance or a public transport business card;
- A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment @ client side
- A look behind the scenes at appealing clients, from start-up to corporate.
- The chance to build a resume that will impress.
- Have a nice agency environment one day a week
- A yearlong paid training and mentoring program to become one of the best!
What Jungle Guilds stands for:
Jungle Guilds is the talent planning partner that helps you grow. We help companies grow their digital teams and we help talents to grow in their career. We offer talents the ultimate opportunity to work for the coolest brands of the Netherlands and learn from the best digital experts. On the other hand, the coolest brands have instant access to the best talents for sustainable growth and innovation.
We realize tailor-made solutions within multidisciplinary agile teams. We have roles in Development, Design and Growth/Marketing. Come and work for clients such as TNT/FedEx, LeasePlan Digital, CarNext, European Container Terminal, or NS and Schiphol.
Do you have the brains, skills and drive we are looking for? Apply by sending us your motivation and resume today. Would you like more information first? Check our manual or just give Lucas a call on +31(0)6 3190 1492.
What you can expect
A permanent position for full-time @ one of our partners
Working in inspiral environments
The guarantee to work at the coolest companies and learn from the best
Good to know
At the inhouse teams from our partners
Could involve an assessment and two or three interviews (remote)
Due to the Covid situation, the teams are currently working from home, mostly