We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer - React!
As our junior/medior Front-End Developer you will have the opportunity to become a great developer as you learn by doing. You will collaborate on innovative projects in the cross functional teams at our client, which will help you to understand the digital world even better. You will be coached by our other development team members with great interest in technology. Are you ready to join our development team and become in no time the developer we can no longer do without? Please read on!
Join our Talent Program:
Do you already have some experience and want to take the step to a brand that really kickstart your career? But you face the difficulty to get in, because of experience? We fill-in the gap!
We offer an intense and paid yearlong mentorship program for ambitious and talented professionals. You will receive a challenging job at one of our beautiful clients and you will be part of our talent program during this period. What does this mean? Get a normal salary and job and get trained and mentored by the best Development professionals for a year long. After this program you will be one of the best upcoming developer of The Netherlands and you are ready to join our client team permanently.
You are employed by Jungle Guilds. As a member of our talent community, you will work as an external talent for 1 of our clients. We offer you a great job, four days a week, and one day per week the community will come together for training, code-days, hackathons and guest lectures. You will be mentored daily by one of our Senior coaches so you will have guidance any workday at the week. In the talent community there is always someone there for you with a good tip, coaching or a bad joke on Slack.
What does a Development team actually do?
Our talents are creative and result-driven. Do you have an open mind, are you proactive, and embrace change? Tools and processes are constantly evolving at our partners, so you’ll need to think always one step ahead.
Work according to 3 methods: Cross-functional, agile & user centric, the tools often change depending on the client and/or project. To give you an idea of the current focus and working methods of our client development teams, the tools and frameworks are:
FrontEnd: ES6 / React / Angular
- Server side: NodeJS / IAAS / Netlify / VUE
- Workflow: Webpack / Docker / GIT
- Testing: Jest / Cypress
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a completed Bachelor/Master, preferably in a technical direction
- Has 2 till 5 years of experience as a Front-end or FullStack developer
- Is able to write structured code that is easy to read and maintain
- Able to communicate in Dutch and /or English, both spoken and written
- A great salary offers up to €50.000 gross per annum, including holiday allowance.
- Great Secondary conditions such as good pension and unlimited holidays with a minimum of 24 days per year.
- Travel expenses in the form of a kilometer allowance or a public transport business card;
- A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment @ client side
- A look behind the scenes at appealing clients, from start-up to corporate.
- The chance to build a resume that will impress.
- Have a nice agency environment one day a week
- A yearlong paid training and mentoring program to become one of the best!
What Jungle Guilds stands for:
Jungle Guilds is the talent planning partner that helps you grow. We help companies grow their digital teams and we help talents to grow in their career. We offer talents the ultimate opportunity to work for the coolest brands of the Netherlands and learn from the best digital experts. On the other hand, the coolest brands have instant access to the best talents for sustainable growth and innovation.
We realize tailor-made solutions within multidisciplinary agile teams. We have roles in Development, Design and Growth/Marketing. Come and work for clients such as TNT/FedEx, LeasePlan Digital, CarNext, European Container Terminal or NS and Schiphol.
What can you expect?
Yearlong development program
The chance to build a resume that will impress
Working in an international environment